- $39,000 Granted in 2021!
- Wills and Estate Planning with Beth Chapman and Chris Walker
- Petersburg’s Newest Nonprofit: Humanity In Progress
PCF is devoted to improving the lives of the young, the elderly, and vulnerable populations as well as creating recreation, education, and safety programs. Locally advised, PCF focuses on the needs of the area through a permanent endowment that makes grants to non-profit groups serving the area.
You make a difference when you donate to the Petersburg Community Foundation.
- connect you with the causes that you care about
- support nonprofits through grants and trainings
- provide connections between individuals, nonprofits, businesses and our borough that work together to build a stronger, more resilient Petersburg
What are PCF’s 2021 goals?
- Continue to provide grants ($25,000 thus far in 2021) and support for Petersburg nonprofits.
- Reach a $30,000 fundraising goal that will be generously matched 1:1 by the Rasmuson Foundation
- Grow our Operating Endowment Fund as PCF strives to be self-sustaining by 2026.
Thank you for being a partner in this long-term endeavor.