Helping the Petersburg Community Foundation helps make our area stronger. There are many different ways to give, and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you. You can:
- Give to the Petersburg Community Foundation Fund in support of community needs as determined by our Steering Committee.
- Give to one of the other funds mentioned on the Donate page that benefits a specific area non-profit.
- Start your own fund supporting your own philanthropic goals.
You can give cash or check, appreciated stocks, property, or life insurance and/or life income gifts.
To Donate Online Today:
- Donate Online (security certified)
To Give Today by Sending a Check:
- Mail your donation by check made payable to ACF – Petersburg Community Foundation. Be sure to include the name of the fund to which you wish to donate.
- For the security of our donors and to avoid banking complications, all checks must be made payable to The Alaska Community Foundation or ACF. Checks will be stamped “void” and returned to the donor if this is not the case. The Petersburg Community Foundation fund you are directing your donation to, should be named on the memo line.
Petersburg Community Foundation
PO Box 1024
Petersburg, AK 99833
Contact ACF directly to establish a fund or donate stocks, property, life insurance, and life income gifts.
The Petersburg Community Foundation launched their new 5% for Sustainability model in April of 2019, which states that 5% of all donations to the Petersburg Community Foundation’s main Endowment Fund will now support the Petersburg Community Foundation’s Operating Endowment. Through this change, all donors to the Petersburg Community Foundation will help with the long-term sustainability of PCF. Thank you!
Photo Credit: Ricardo J. Lopez