The Petersburg Community Foundation formed in 2008 as an Affiliate of The Alaska Community Foundation. Since our inception, we have focused on growing the Petersburg Community Foundation Fund – an unrestricted, permanently endowed fund, that allows the most flexibility to determine how best to meet current and future community needs. The funds listed below are advised upon by the Petersburg Community Foundation advisory board.
- Petersburg Community Foundation Fund
- Petersburg Community Foundation Operating Endowment Fund
- Petersburg Community Foundation Non-Endowed Operating Fund
- WAVE Endowment
In addition to the funds of the Petersburg Community Foundation, there are local individuals, families and organizations that have opened their own separate funds with The Alaska Community Foundation. The organizations and individuals listed below have a shared commitment to strengthen our community and achieve their own philanthropic goals through ACF. We are proud to support their commitment to local philanthropy in our community.
- Andy Mathisen Fishing Park
- Clausen Memorial Museum
- Dr. Jane Egger Fund for the Petersburg Humane Association
- Gordon Paulsen Fund
- KFSK Endowment Fund
- Petersburg Library Art Education Endowment
- Petersburg Mental Health Services Fund
- Petersburg Public Library Building and Sustaining Fund
Photo Credit: Ricardo J. Lopez